GLADIATORGARAGEWORKS.COM RATINGS AND REVIEWS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These Official Rules govern the Gladiatorgarageworks.com Ratings and Reviews Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") offered
by Gladiator brand, a division of Whirlpool Corporation (the "Sponsor").
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET"), January 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on December 31, 2023 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, not including Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, family members (defined for these purposes as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, and step-siblings) and persons living in the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC ("Administrator"), OneMagnify, or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and
unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and
binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all
requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through one of the following
Log on to www.gladiatorgarageworks.com ("Website") and register your
product(s) with www.gladiatorgarageworks.com. There is no cost to
register. Then post a review of any product, following the ratings and reviews submission instructions located
on the website, and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You may review as many products as
you wish but you will only receive one (1) entry into the Quarterly Entry Period for which your entry was
received. See Rule #5 below for Quarterly Entry Periods and Entry Deadlines. All product reviews should be
truthful and based upon the entrant's honest opinions and beliefs, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions
of the Gladiator Ratings and Review site. Sponsor does not guarantee the public posting of any product review
and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to post your review for any reason, including, but not
limited to, if it contains any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third parties
or contains inappropriate, obscene, lewd or offensive language.
To enter without providing a product review, on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, hand-print your full name, complete
address, email address, daytime and evening telephone numbers (area codes included), and mail entry in a
properly stamped #10 envelope to Gladiator Ratings & Reviews Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6005, Morton Grove, IL 60053.
Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2023 and received by January 8, 2024 to be eligible for a
drawing. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/phone number per Quarterly Entry Period regardless of method of
entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email. Proof of submission does not constitute
proof of receipt. By submitting a product review as part of an online entry, entrant hereby grants permission for
the product review to be posted on www.gladiatorgarageworks.com and in
any other medium, including without limitation, social media, and entrant agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for
any unauthorized use of product reviews by third parties. Multiple reviews of the same product are not valid.
Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and
will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at
the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she
is the authorized holder of the identified email account. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost,
late, garbled, damaged, illegible, or postage-due mail, or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any
reason. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures or errors of any kind; lost or
unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
Drawing Schedule/Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: To be eligible for a Quarterly Drawing, an eligible entry must
be received during the corresponding Quarterly Entry Period (see table below). Non-winning entries will not be
entered into subsequent Quarterly Drawings. Quarterly Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an
independent judging agency, whose decisions shall be final in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. For each
Quarterly Drawing, one (1) winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received for that
Quarterly Entry Period by both entry methods combined.
|Quarter ||Internet Entries ||Mail-In Entries ||Quarterly Drawing|
|submitted from |
|received by |
|postmarked by ||received by ||on or about|
|1 ||1/1/2023 ||3/31/2023 ||4/1/2023 ||4/8/2023 ||4/7/2023|
|2 ||4/1/2023 ||6/30/2023 ||7/1/2023 ||7/8/2023 ||7/7/2023|
|3 ||7/1/2023 ||9/30/2023 ||10/1/2023 ||10/8/2023 ||10/8/2023|
|4 ||10/1/2023 ||12/31/2023 ||1/1/2024 ||1/8/2024 ||1/8/2024|
Potential prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone by the Administrator at the email address
provided during entry submission and will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of date email
notification was sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law). If a
potential winner is an eligible minor in his her/her state of residence, such winner's parent or legal guardian
must sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release on his/her behalf. Failure to comply
with deadline may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. If Sponsor is not able to
contact a potential prize winner, or any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a
potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate potential prize winner
from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may select up to three (3) alternate prize winners;
thereafter, if a potential prize winner cannot be verified in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize
will not be awarded. Odds of winning a Quarterly Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received
by both entry methods combined for each Quarterly Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email
address, mailing address, and/or phone number of entrants. Prize will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner
- Prizes: Four (4) Prize winners will receive a $500 Gladiatorgarageworks.com [credit/gift card/code] that can be used to purchase Gladiator® products of their choosing only on gladiatorgarageworks.com. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value. Winners will be chosen by random drawing (terms and conditions of credit apply). Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Delivery and installation, if applicable, not included. All other fees, federal, state and other taxes relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. All personal information submitted will remain confidential and secure. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor,
Administrator, 15, their respective related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors,
employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the
Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his or her name,
voice, picture or other likeness without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration
for all promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, except
where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any
part of it, if any fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, technical failures, human error
or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in
its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all
non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the
right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the
Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an
unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately
undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should
such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys'
fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of
these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including
but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the
unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized
human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may
occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including without limitation, any
incorrect or inaccurate information, printing, typographical or other errors; (v) late, lost, undeliverable,
damaged or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to
entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from
entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any
form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Michigan (Eastern
Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Berrien County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims,
judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with
entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be
permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and
consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all
rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,
interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and
Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of
the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State
of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other
than the State of Michigan. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
the Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsor or designee and used by Sponsor, its affiliates, designees, agents
and marketers for the purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in
- Winner List: For names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Gladiator Ratings & Reviews
Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053 by February 16, 2024. Allow four (4) weeks for
delivery of winners list.
- Sponsor: Gladiator, a division of Whirlpool Corporation, 2000 North M-63, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
- Administrator: Promotion Activators, 5550 Touhy Ave, Ste. 403, Skokie, IL 60077